Friday, July 6, 2012

0 Days

I realized about a week ago that my countdown was flawed. I blame the countdown app that I use on my iPod.

But anyways... I LEAVE TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I am freaking out a lot! I just got (basically) finished packing and I am so happy because my bag is 45 pounds and the weight limit is 50. Hopefully my makeup and pair of shorts don't weigh over 5 pounds cause then I'd be in trouble.

I'm not sure what to write about because lately I've just been doing the nitty gritty stuff that wouldn't be fun for you guys to read. I could talk about how extremely scared I am that I won't make friends, but that wouldn't be fun either. I have blogger's block! I say, when in doubt, picture it out. So here are a few beautiful black and white pictures of Paris!








I will try to blog as much as I can in Paris, but I have a feeling that I'm going to be very busy so I might not be able to a lot, if at all. But when I get back I will post pictures and stories from when I was there.

Alright, well this is it! I'm done with my preparation for Paris and am now just hoping for the best. Wish me luck!

1 comment: