Monday, June 25, 2012

11 Days

There are 11 days left and I am beginning to freak out. I knew this time would come eventually. I don't think I ever actually processed that I am going to Paris for 3 whole weeks. That is legitimately insane. To make my freak out a little more organized, here is a list of all of the things that I am worried about

  1. What if I don't make any friends?
  2. What if I get lost?
  3. What if I fail my classes?
  4. What if my roommates are terrible?
  5. What if I forget something important at home?
  6. What if all of my money gets stolen?
  7. What if the airline loses my bag?
  8. What if I get really homesick?
  9. What if I get sick?
  10. What if the program forgot about me and I have no where to go?
  11. What if my friends forget about me?
  12. What if the plane crashes?
  13. What if there's a terrorist attack?
  14. What if I get kidnapped like Taken except my dad isn't a major boss and can't come save me?
  15. What if I die?
I know that they get more ridiculous as the list goes on but isn't that what always happens when you have a panic attack?

It's a good thing that I don't have school anymore because I am going to be spending the next 11 days on travel websites making sure I have everything ready for my trip. Well I'm off to start that now! Hopefully I don't have a heart attack before I go about it...

P.S. I packed my new suitcase to see how much it fits and it fits even more than my last one. Woohoo!

2 comments:

  1. Gahhh! I feel so excited for you. I bet you're having (or going to be having) a great time in Paris. Enjoy your trip and I would love to hear about everything your adventures in Paris. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! When I get back I'll be sure to post a lot about my trip. xx

      Delete