Saturday, June 9, 2012

27 Days

I have been going into New York City a lot lately, and it is getting me so excited for Paris. I just love the city atmosphere! And I found that I could fit in there pretty well, so I'm hoping I will be able to do the same in Paris. This morning I heard some people talking in French about how much they loved the city. And, I heard that on my way to get a delicious banana-nutella crepe. It was great!

Today I received another packet from Summer Study! It included stuff about my plane, my itinerary, and a whole bunch of stuff about the rules. Nothing is too strict, and I'm not usually a rebel, so I am perfectly fine with all of it! This is going to be so great!

For my birthday a few days ago I got a new suitcase and I am so happy! Although I loved my old one, it was ugly and was falling apart. But it held a ton of stuff so I'm hoping that this new one will fit just as much. It better... I need all of the space I can get!

I can't believe that there is less than a month until I leave! The next two weeks will be horrible because of school, but after that I'm done. I can't wait to be out of school and in Paris!!!

1 comment:

  1. Not long to go....
    i would love it if you checked out my giveaway xx http://imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete