Wednesday, May 30, 2012

37 Days

Today I got a bit of disappointing news. Unfortunately, La Sorbonne is doing something with the classrooms that they use for our classes so I won't be studying there. They are moving all of the teachers and everything over to a different university in Paris. But, it is not in the middle of Paris like the Sorbonne. It stinks a little, but at least it's Paris!

My mom was angry about this so she called the program and they said that the location of the classes doesn't matter as much as we thought, because we thought that the classes were in the morning but they are really in the afternoon. So, I will be doing sightseeing in the morning, then heading over to classes, then going back to the hotel, then going out to do fun stuff in the night. Since I will be going back to the hotel after the classes anyways, the location doesn't matter as much. The university is a lot closer to the hotel than the Sorbonne, so that will be nice! Also at the new place there are sports facilities and other things that I think will be open to me which is nice so I won't have to sign up for a gym to exercise!

So it won't be exactly what I was expecting, but I can't complain! I will be in Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment