Thursday, June 14, 2012

22 Days

Jeez not long until Paris! Only 22 more days!

I almost have everything done that I have to have finished before Paris. Except school of course. But I have a new suitcase, I updated my passport, I found out about using my phone internationally, I am almost done with my summer work that is due while I'm there (ridiculous, I know), I have saved up some money, I'm in the process of getting an ATM card for over there, and I have gotten my new-old camera! The only thing left to do is some shopping. Here's a list of the few things I would like to buy before I go to Paris.
  1. Ballet Flats
  2. Leather Belt
  3. Simple White or Black Shirts
  4. Simple Black Heels
  5. More High-Wasted Shorts
I know I will be fine in Paris without these things, but I feel like they would be a good addition to my wardrobe over there.

Is there anything I'm forgetting to do?

2 comments:

  1. Ballet flats are a must for me! They're chic, walkable, and they go with everything. A simple brown leather belt is an essential for me, too-- I wear mine over dresses, skirts, anything!

    I gave you the Versatile Blogger award in my latest post! Feel free to check it out.

    xo Julie
    ♥Julie Rose Sews♥

    ReplyDelete