Tuesday, April 17, 2012

80 Days

Wow! 100 days since I found out that I'm going to Paris. So crazy. And, today we got the final billing information from the program! Woohoo!!!

You know those days when you are just extremely happy for no exact reason? Well today is one of those days for me! It is beautiful out, there are only 80 days to Paris and 66 days until the last day of school, I ran today so I'm feeling good about myself, and my mom has dinner ready. There is only one song for this type of mood, and it is Love Today by Mika. It. Is. So. Happy. I love it so much because every time I listen to it I can't help but dance around like a crazy person.

It is very hard for me to sit and type this because I have it playing on infinite loop, so that's all for now!

Je vous adore!

2 comments:

  1. Hi this such a cute idea and will be so great when your older and you can let your kids see it.....
    I look forward for the posts when your there and all of the beaut pics xx
    follow bakc?
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I never thought of that, thank you for the idea! And haha I'm excited for that too!

      Delete