Saturday, April 14, 2012

83 Days

Wow, tht sounds crazy to say. 83 days. Weird. Lately I have been watching anything that is related at all to Paris. Midnight in Paris, Paris Je T'Aime, Monte Carlo, and even a documentary about Paris's trash. I think that I might be a bit obsessed. But, I must say, Midnight in Paris is actually brilliant! I don't know if it is just because it is set in Paris, but I think it is one of my favorite movies! Je l'aime! I am currently watching Paris Je T'aime, which is entirely in French. I feel very stupid because I barely understand any of what they are saying and I had to turn on the subtitles. Hopefully after my trip I will be able to manage a little better! This movie is really getting me in the mood for some crêpes! Maybe I will make some for a midnight snack? Bon idée?

No comments:

Post a Comment