Tuesday, February 14, 2012

143 Days

Happy Valentines Day!

In France, they give out les cartes d'amities to their friends and their loves. Today, I got a whopping total of 0 cartes d'amities. Woohoo! This is une carte d'amitie for all of my followers! Merci beaucoup!

Today I will like to briefly talk about my two new obsessions, which don't seem to directly connect with Paris, but they do... somehow.

The first is Blogilates! It's a blog run by a very energetic woman teaching pilates! It is so much fun. I've been doing it constantly for the past week because I'm trying to get a bikini body in time for Paris! Luckily, I have 143 days to go!

My second new obsession is a band called One Direction! I'm normally not into this whole boyband type thing, but they have amazing voices, cute songs, and are British. My sister kept pestering me about looking them up, but to be honest they didn't sound all the appealing. Then I watched an adorable video of a member of the band named Harry Styles, and immediately was hooked! How does this relate to Paris? Well their songs definitely will make it into my playlist, and I've been daydreaming about running into one of them in Paris. If only...

1 comment: