Tuesday, February 28, 2012

129 Days

Hi guys! I'm sincerely sorry for the huge lack in blogging!!! I was away in Disney World all last week and had no downtime. To make up for it, I will try to make this post as interesting as possible!

While in Disney, I went to Paris! Doesn't make any sense, right? Well in one of the parks, as some of you may know, there is a "world showcase" which includes France, Paris France to be more specific!


Oh, how I wish that it was the real Eiffel Tower in the background. Right around the corner there was a worker who was from the real Paris. His name was Jean-Pierre and was tres gentil! I had a nice conversation with him in french and we talked about my trip this summer. For some reason, I got very nervous speaking in french with a real french person and my face turned beet red. But he said that my accent was very good which definitely boosted my confidence! Merci Jean-Pierre!


This was a menu from one of the french cafes there. I wanted to stop to get something petit, but my family was in the mood for japanese food that day :( Doesn't a warm croissant or eclair sound delicious? Apparently not that much to my family... Oh well! In 129 short days I will be in France instead of fantasizing that I am, as seen in the picture below.


I have noticed that I have had an influx of views on my blog in the past month! Please keep coming back! I will most definitely be blogging more often now that I know that there are more people looking at my page (not saying that my two family members who have been with me from the start are not important). There is much more to come and if anyone has ideas for what they want to see on upcoming posts feel free to message me or comment (I'm not entirely sure if you can message people... I'm still new at this).

Thank you so much mes amis!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour mon amie! Ta blog est tres mignonne et j'aime beaucoup lire ta pensées sur ta prochain voyage à Paris! J'adore le petit Paris dans Disney World beaucoup aussi.

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete