Tuesday, February 7, 2012

150 Days

Bonjour!

I have made some additions to my Paris Playlist and I wanted to share it with you guys!

11. 5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale
12. Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa- Vampire Weekend
13. Mr. Maker- The Kooks
14. Ten-Twenty-Ten- The Generationals
15. Viva la Vida- Coldplay
16. White Sky- Vampire Weekend
17. Follow- Crystal Fighters
18. Change of Seasons- Sweet Thing
19. She Moves In Her Own Way- The Kooks
20. Cousins- Vampire Weekend

It's not much, but that's all for today!
Au Revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Viva la Vida--- SUCH a good song. And I was checking out the Parisian style guide the other day, they have it in Anthropologie, too!

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a few years old but is still in all of my playlists! And it is such a cute book! I'm so happy I found it

      Delete