Sunday, March 18, 2012

110 Days

Hey guys!

So the other day I was bored out of my mind so I decided to see if I can fit everything that I needed into my bag for Paris. It took me a while to figure out the best way to go about doing it but eventually, by making sacks of my clothes (I'll explain in a later post), I fit it all! I was so proud of myself! But, then I realized that it might be a bit unreasonable to take all of the clothes that I wanted with me. I am too ashamed to tell you guys how much that was. So, I decided that over the course of the next 100 days I will make a log of what I wear and I will only pack the clothes that I wear most! That way, I know I am not packing unnecessary stuff and my parents won't yell at me for taking basically my whole closet...

The 100 days left mark is coming up soon! I will try to do something big for then. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment