Monday, March 12, 2012

116 Days

Hello everyone!

I recently got a packet of papers from the program! It included travel info, a roommate survey, medical stuff, stuff about getting a phone there, and some other stuff. I was so happy when I saw it. It means I'm only a few months away!!!

One thing that was in the packet was a packing list, which I literally laughed out loud when I read. They think that girls traveling to Paris will only pack what they have on the list? If they honestly believe that then they must be either really optimistic or just do not know much about girls these days. Here's the list:

  • Socks & Underwear: 7-10 sets
  • Workout wear
  • Swimsuit: 1
  • Sleepwear: 1-2 sets
  • Sweatshirt/Sweater/Light Jacket: 1
  • Casual: 1-2 sundress, slacks etc.
  • Shorts: 2-3 pairs
  • Jeans: 1-2 pair
  • T-Shirts: 7-8
  • Long sleeve shirts: 3-4
  • Shoes/Sandals: 1 pair
  • Sneakers: 1 pair
They also have random toiletries and things. But isn't that crazy??? I would pack that for maybe a 1 week trip to my grandma's not a 3 week trip to Paris! My shirt list (which I'm still adding to) is already up to 35, my short/pants list is up to 20, and my dress list is up to 10. I know that it might be a little too much to bring (I was made aware of that by my mom and dad...), but when I'm doing the final packing I can always take some things out. But I will never ever ever only bring 7-8 t-shirts and 3-5 pants/shorts on a 21 day trip. NEVER. I'm a girl + I like options + I like to look good = I'm bringing a lot of clothes

That's all for today! Au revoir mes cheris!

No comments:

Post a Comment