Saturday, January 28, 2012

160 Days

Today, I have been trying to pick out a new hairstyle. My philosophy is that you shouldn't have the same hairstyle for longer than a year and a half. Well, I've surpassed that by about four years. It's time for a change.

The weather is being quite bipolar. It's the middle of winter, but it is about 50 F out. This is madness! But I would rather this than snow, so I'm not complaining.

Enough with the babble and on to a much more important topic: clothes. Today I am picking out my first outfit for Paris!

And here it is! It's a navy blue loose tank top with a small flower pattern from who knows where with dark orange shorts from Forever 21 and work boots from my mom's closet.

I hope you are enjoying my blog so far. I'll try to post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! And I can't wait to see your new hairstyle.

    xo Julie

    ReplyDelete