Tuesday, January 10, 2012

178 Days

A little more about the program...
It is called Summer Study, look it up if you are interested in going to Paris yourself. There are 3 week and 5 week programs. I am doing the 3 week one, frankly because it is less expensive. I will be taking classes at the Sorbonne, the university of Paris. There are French classes and other enrichment classes, including photography, architecture, fashion, and business. Other than a French class I'm not sure what to take. Every weekend there is a trip out of Paris (Loire Valley, Versailles, EuroDisney, etc.) and all of the sight-seeing in Paris is, fortunately, pre-organized and included. I will be staying in an All-Suites Hotel close to the center of Paris with 2 roommates. If I have my facts straight, I think that after the first week I will be able to go out unsupervised but with a few people, which I am very happy about.
All in all, this looks like it will be a great program!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment