Sunday, January 8, 2012

180 Days

A couple of days ago I convinced my parents to let me go to Paris for 3 weeks this summer. It took a ton of research, thinking like a parent, and a few hours making a powerpoint. Fun stuff. Since then, Paris has been all that I think about. I've been coming up with things to do, who to be, what to wear, and what to bring. Call me crazy for basically packing my bag 180 days in advance, but I can't wait!
I'm planning on blogging pretty often, about plans for Paris, outfits for Paris, fantasies about Paris, etc, etc. And, when I get any followers...IF I get any followers...I will ask for suggestions on everything Paris!

2 comments:

  1. That is so amazing! I wish I could convince my parents. =[ Paris is one of the first things on my travelling bucketlist. <3 You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete