Monday, January 23, 2012

165 Days

Great news!!!!!
I got my acceptance letter in the mail today! I'm officially going to Paris this summer!!!

All of this winter weather is bringing me down. There's snow on the ground, the heat in my house is turned up, I have my snowman sheets on my bed, all in all it's winter and I don't like it! I need some summer planning to bring my mood back up. So, today I am forming a summer playlist to which I will make additions to as I find new music I like. But 10 is a good round number to start off with, right?
  1. Horchata- Vampire Weekend
  2. Don't Quit! Not Quite!- Hey!Hi!Hello!
  3. Home- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
  4. The Sun- Portugal. The Man
  5. Sweet Disposition- The Temper Trap
  6. Phantom Limb- The Shins
  7. Rocks and Daggers- Noah and the Whale
  8. Generator ^ First Floor- Freelance Whales
  9. Daylight- Matt and Kim
  10. In the Morning- The Coral
Anyone have any suggestions of songs? I would love to be introduced to new music, so please do!

To the few followers I have- Please try to spread the word! I am going to try to blog more often (I've been a bit busy lately, sorry) and I would love to have a larger audience! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment