Monday, January 9, 2012

179 Days

A little...or a lot...more about me
My name is Monica and I am currently a freshman in high school. I have blonde hair (NOT a dumb blonde) and blue eyes. I wear big nerd glasses that people think are fake, but they really aren't. I have 2 sisters, one of whom came up with the idea of this blog.
My favorite band is Mumford & Sons, and my favorite song is Horchata by Vampire Weekend. Other than that, I listen to Noah and the Whale, Phoenix, Freelance Whales, Portugal. The Man, Matt & Kim, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Kooks, The Shins, Ellie Goulding, and much, much more.
My favorite books are The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Looking for Alaska, Paper Towns, The Hunger Games series, and, of course, the Harry Potter series.
My favorite movies are Inception, [500] Days of Summer, all of the Harry Potter movies, the Lord of the Rings movies, and Wild Target. My favorite shows are Workaholics, New Girl, and How I Met Your Mother.
A few random things: thinking about the universe and God frustrates me because there is no way to find the answer and I like answers, I would rather be by myself, reading a good book than be with people, but I'm a very sociable person, the one thing that I hate most in the world is people flaking on plans, I love to write, but I don't like to show my work to other people, the word moist makes me cringe, always is my favorite word, and I love to find quotes!
My favorite quote is
             "All we have to decide is what to do with the time we are given." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have an awesome taste in everything. Mumford & Sons are one of my favorite bands. I love their song The Cave especially.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I loooooove Mumford & Sons. I think my favorite song by them is Roll Away Your Stone

      Delete