Tuesday, January 31, 2012

157 Days

A little update from the Monica residence...

Life is Good!

First, I would like to state that Amazon is amazing! When I got dropped off from school I noticed a little brown package leaning against my red door. So I scooped it up and brought it inside, thinking it was the blender blade that my mom ordered a few days ago. But when I opened it up, inside was Parisian Chic! I was expecting to wait two days to two months (I've had bad experiences with shipping) and it got here in less than one.

Additionally, it is 62 degrees out. Yes, 62. That is not a typo. It is January 31st and feels like it could be May 31st. I am currently lounging in my backyard in shorts and a tank top, listening to my summer playlist, eating a delicious burrito, taking notes in my fashion guide, and loving life.

Merci beaucoup Amazon and global warming!

1 comment: